Sunday, May 15, 2011

update.


Hello darlings! Just thought I'd let you know what's going on in my life real quick. I realized that I'm actually pretty busy today but I just thought you might enjoy my new Betsey Johnson earrings I got at Nordstrom Rack yesterday. Since my mum and I are members there we got to go to a private sale which was really, really lovely. I also had gotten some jewelry and shoes for my prom dress as well as a graduation dress and shoes. 

It's so weird, I'll be done in a month. Cliche thought? Oh well. I tried again with my driving stuff but was not successful. I'll have to keep trying. I also sign up for my college classes. A lot of them are full so right now I'm only signed up for a Sociology and English class. Sociology should be cool, I've always wanted to be like Sweets on the show Bones.

Well, I have to go back to my paper and projects. If I'm lucky I'll be able to put up my collection tomorrow, so much delaying, I know. I hope you all are having a good Sunday.

Love, Jenae.

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Cute earrings... and I can't wait to see the collection!