Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Academy Of Sciences: Land.

I've been completely been M.I.A. for the past week haven't I? Senior Week and Senior Ball ate me up. I was so busy. Anyway, I will have a special Senior Ball post later in the week when I have hopefully collected all the pictures. :)

For now, I took a trip to the Academy of Sciences over Spring Break (I know, so long ago). So I have separated it into two posts and it will basically give you a background idea of where my Senior Ball was at.










That's all for now. So much more to come. I am also working on an interview from my lovely friend Angelic, at The Chic That Happened but before I do that I need to get my blog back in shape and find time to sit down and write it out. My friend Danielle just started out with her blog too at Confessions of a Fashionista.

Well, I hope you're having a good week so far. I still need to catch up on homework and sleep. Till then. 

Love, Jenae.

No comments: