Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fall 2011: Part 3.

Acne
Love the dusty rose and navy combination. The different fabrics such as the leather, velvet, metallic, and chiffon is amazing. Simple but very well made and lux.

Alberta Ferritti
The review of her collection might have been a bit harsh but I still enjoyed these dresses. Very pretty and very Alberta. (Can I have the one on the right?)

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Usually I am afraid of the colour orange because those are my school colours but it looks lovely here. The colour seems so warm and comforting. I love the silky skirts and dresses. In love with the styling too. Love the menswear too. New tweeds and the suit is adorable. 

Marc Jacobs
For awhile I didn't like polka dots but recently this past year I have come to like them again and I love the polka dot mixing here. I'm glad to know that my polka dot tights will still be in style. The silhouettes are good too.

Sources: 1.2.3.4. runway via style.com

Due to recent events this past week I haven't been on the computer much. So I haven't been able to look at the Paris shows but I'll get to it when I have time later this week because this week will be a bit rough also. 

I've got some piled on school work, a fashion show to plan within a month (and we still don't even have much clothing!) and my collection to think about for my Fashion Design class. Plus some college placement days.

Well, back to writing my fatty paper. It's on and off weather in California and it's pretty cold right now. I would love to just live in my trench still this awkward winter/spring rains are over.

That's all for now. I hope you are having a nice evening.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: