Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fall 2011: Part 1.

I've been watching videos and looking through images from Fashion Week and have been picking four of my favourite looks from select collections that I particularly liked and putting them together into these images.

Band of Outsiders
Menswear was great, I loved the colours used and the styling.

Jason Wu
One of my favourite collections; I liked the lace used in a new way and the patterns are pretty and the clothes looks so well made. I would wear every piece in this collection for I feel it is mostly my style.

Monique Lhuillier
This is actually from her Pre-Fall collection. I have always been a fan of her dresses and I loved this collection. I wish I could have one of the two dresses on the right for my prom. 

Oscar del la Renta
Always pretty, of course. 

source: 1. 2. 3. 4. and runway via style.com

So, I shall have more to come. I hope you have a great weekend.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: