Tuesday, January 11, 2011

black, white, and red all over.

Vintage coat, Merona red shawl cardigan, vintage white button up, David Page black bow tie, faux leather leggings, H&M platforms, O.P.I. "The Show Must Go On" nail lacquer, Geo ring courtesy of Armadillo Bay, bracelette from my boyfriend also from Armadillo Bay.


I love menswear and the colour red! My latest obsessions have been bow ties so I was happy when I found this one at Urban Outfitters for $5. I've been looking to get a velvet bow tie. :) I have also been obsessed with this nail polish. It looks red, and in other lights like a orange or hot pink. So pretty! And now that bracelette has been a staple that I wear 24/7.

I also love these platforms my friend got for me for Christmas! Platforms have been on the spring 2011 runway so I will be looking foward to getting more.

Well, I have a pretty busy week. Let's see how much I get up.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: