Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Jenae is Today!

I hope you all are having a wonderful, cozy day spending time with people you love and eating great food. It's a blustery day in California.

I just thought I'd share the things I got, how I wrapped my friends presents, my sister's sculptures that she made this year, and what I'm wore on Christmas morning.

I wore a vintage flannel that I got from mars in Berkeley, a necklace from Targets, H&M sweats, and my old moccasins.






My fireplace with frames from the photo shoot and my homemade garland.

Sorry for terrible quality, plus crookedness of square.

Row 1. skirt. Academy of Art apparel Choose Art shirt. Simply Vera Wang Dress and shirt. Je t'amie shirt. O'Neill cardigan. Merona cardigan. Row 2. two watches. Nicole Miller bow tie. Vera Wang Princess eau du parfum. A Year in High Heels by Camilla Morton. Homemade Cookie scented candle. O.P.I. "The Show Must Go On" nail lacquer from the Burlesque collection. Secret Wonderland B&BW lotion. Smittens. Row 3. Betsey Johnson socks. Good Earth Sweet & Spicy herbal tea. Tea Infuser. Scott Pilgrim comic book (from my brother.) Row 4. Simple Vera Wang cut-out heels. My Neighbor Totoro Picture Storybook. Princess Mononoke (both from my brother). Secret Wonderland bodywash and perfume. Fabulously Fashionable by Holly McQueen.

No comments: