Thursday, November 18, 2010

new found love.

Hello! So I've been busy with school work because teachers like to cram stuff in over break and I've had not time to edit pictures but there is stuff coming. I went to a fabulous Lookbook x DNA party in SF last week so I have pictures from that and some outfit posts. I also am preparing for the photoshoot I have this weekend.

So in the meantime, I am hoping I can distract you with food...


Just thought I'd share with you this amazing food I had the other day. After a long day of fashion school I met up with my friend Alex and she said that we should get Thai food for dinner. I think it might of been my first experience with Thai food. But man, it was delicious. I had rice with pumpkin curry, sweet basil chicken, and veggies. I might have to go get some again.

Till next time.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: