Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Behind The Scenes: The Nutcracker

Over the break, I had my photoshoot for my styling class. Our class had decided that the story of our editorial to be The Nutcracker. The editorial would have four sections to it which were Clara, The Mouse King, The Nutcracker, and The Sugar Plum Fairy. We scoured through our closets and thrift stores for the clothing for the shoot (including my junior prom dress for the Sugar Plum Fairy). I was lucky enough to get the place for our photoshoot to make the story come to life at the Queen Anne Hotel in San Francisco. It's Victorian setting was perfect along with all the Christmas decorations. I took plenty of photos of it that will be in another post. We had great student photographers from the Academy and an amazing makeup artist. We also had incredibly beautiful models Katie and Hanna from Ford Models.


That was my model Hanna who was such a sweetheart. The photoshoot turned out so well and I can't wait to show you guys the final photos on Thursday.

Till then.
Love, Jenae.

No comments: