Thursday, October 7, 2010

SF Urban Outfitters.

Being in San Francisco so much this summer, I would visit Urban Outfitters all the time. So much, that I started recognizing the workers. I never had the chance to go around and take pictures. So when I went this past weekend with my best friend Molly, I brought my film and digital camera with me. I'll have to post the film photos after they get developed.


The new Urban Outfitters catalog is great by the way! I love the models! Especially the boy with the septum piercing, I think that is so cool. The photographer, Yelena Yemchuk, is incredible and the location was breathtaking. And the clothes were fresh of course. :)

I'm also really excited that they had bird skull necklaces in the store! I've been searching for something like that for awhile. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

I hope you enjoyed that and I hope you all are having a great day.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: