Sunday, September 12, 2010

A trip to Berkeley.

So, I am back officially! I just finished catching up on all the editing. This was from back in August when I went to Berkeley with my friend Malissa. We mostly walked around a lot and shopped a bit. I ended up picking up this lovely polka dotted dress from Buffalo Exchange that I'll show later. Here are some pictures.




It was a good day. :)

Well, school is going alright. I still have to work some things out with my teachers. I signed up for fashion school on Saturdays in Fashion Styling and another class for online. I'm not sure about online but I'll try it.

I am also starting a volunteer job on Monday at a thrift store and the funds go towards the American Cancer Society. I'm really excited about this because this will be the first time I am getting retail experience!

Anybody watching the fashion shows? I have! There has been some amazing and inspiring clothing from the designers! I really much enjoy watching all the shows live stream. :) I'm thinking about posting some pictures from the shows I've watched and doing my own little review.

Also I went to Fashion's Night out in SF. Very different from I expected. I think my Journalism class in expecting an article from me about it so you'll read about it and see some pictures from that later.

Well, I hope you are all having a great weekend. :)

Love, Jenae.

No comments: