Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If you've got visions of the past.

I've really been into my vintage collection of dresses lately. The weather has been bipolar. It was cold this past weekend and now it's jumping back up. I had gotten the dress for four dollars from my neighbor at the Niles Flea market. Isn't darling? I wore it with a necklace I had made myself with vintage belt and oxfords. I've also been inspired by Dior herringbone braids like he featured in his a/w 2010 collection.

These pictures are unedited. The effect is from my camera. (I think it's broken?)


Cardigan is from PacSun. Title inspired by lyrics from First Aid Kit in a song called, "Ghost Town."

Did you notice that I changed anything? I cleaned up the layout a bit and made some of these picture the new banner.

That's all for now, I hope you all are having a great week so far.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: