Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fashion's Night Out 2010.

I've had these photos edited for a while. I was waiting to get the article I wrote on it for The Hatchet so I could link to it. But I'll just do that when it's up.

So basically, it was my first time at the Fashion's Night Out. I attended the party at Neiman Marcus. I should have been more dressed up but I know now for next year. It was cool looking at all the designer clothes and seeing all the dressed up people and models. I was also really happy to see my friend Harry Go and to pick up the new issue of 180 magazine which is outstanding by the way! I was very impressed with the new artist clothing line that they had for the Academy of Art. I definitely want one so I can rep my school proudly. :)


Photos taken by me unless marked otherwise. (photo source: Moanalani Jeffrey)

Next year, I will dress up more and do more party hopping. ;)

Hope you all are having a great week.

Love, Jenae.

1 comment:

Angelic said...

I'm so envious that you got to go!
i can't wait for next years!