Saturday, July 3, 2010

is this, is this, the start of it?

Hello everyone! First week of Fahion School has been great! :)

Yesterday in Fashion Merchandising we watched Valentino: The Last Emperor. I finally got to watch it it. It's great, beautiful, inspiring... you have to watch it.


Oh, here is one of my drawings I have done for Fashion Illustration. My homework is to draw 3 people so I drew people while sitting at swim practice and then my sister Mikayla and her friend Katie posed for me.

I reall like the teacher. She is really encouraging, and really shows you how to do things. She's great.

This is my friend Marianna and I. We hung out for a bit after one of my classes. Dennis' camera is amazing. I'm extremely jealous. And I love him too.

Well, that's all for now. I will have a photo spread up on Monday from my picnic at Top of the World.

I hope you all have a lovely 4th of July weekend! :)

Love, Jenae.

No comments: