Tuesday, June 29, 2010

these girls fall like dominoes.

Hello lovelies! Fashion school has been great so far! I feel like I've learned so much in so little time. I've made alot of new great friends (including Micaela from The Drifter and The Gypsy!) The teachers have been cool and I have alot of cool resources I now have access to through the school such as Women's Wear Daily and WGSN. So it will be cool to share with you guys from what I have found interesting from these sites.

So for now, I'll show you what I wore today.

Stringbean tan blazer from Goodwill, TNA light pink raglan from Aritzia, Talula floral leggings from Aritiza, and shoes from Steve Madden.

Bow ring from Basic, the rest are vintage, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch and selfmade necklace.

I think I'm going to do some of my homework now. FASHION HOMEWORK! :D The only homework I'll ever like.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: