Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hide & Seek.

Yay! An outfit post finally! I was inspired by the 80's today. So these are the denim leggings my Mum picked out for me the other day. I love them so much. They are so comfortable, flattering, and I'm also glad it's kind of at a high-waist.

Nollie Cardigan, The Sash (in hair) American Apparel, self-made Karl Who? shirt, Vintage Belt from Mum, Dyed Denim leggings from Nordstrom Rack, Rampage flats, and Marc By Marc Jacobs watch.

Everybody was asking me about my shirt today. I've blogged about it before when I first made the shirt but I'll tell you guys again. It's really kind of a nerdy/fashion blogger thing. I was inspired by Pascal Grob to make it. Karl is Karl Lagerfeld, the owner of Chanel and Fendi and he created his own line of shirts that just had a painted on Karl Who? As in the photos seen below. Karl Lagerfeld is the highly-fashionable man in the middle.


It's a blustery Tuesday! Have a lovely evening.

Love , Jenae.

ALSO! I am now the VP of the Fashion Club at school! Thank you all! I am so excited for what is in store and I won't let you down. :)

No comments: