Friday, February 12, 2010

cross my heart.




Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Just remember that Valentine's Day isn't just meant to be shared with a lover. It can be shared my spending time with your friends, family, even you dog. So don't spend it mopping around.

Here are some quotes that are so beautiful, they don't need pictures.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
-Albert Einstein

When love is not madness, it is not love.
-Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
-Kay Knudsen

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
-Rosemonde Gerard
 
I'm off for the weekend! I'll be back on Monday with a post of my trip and music monday of course. :)

No comments: