Sunday, January 3, 2010

the fleamaket. #1

Hello darlings! this will be the first post of the new year! I am still working on my new years resolutions. I've written them down but I need to sort them out. So, today I went to a flea market. I haven't been to one of these kind before with the hardcore dealers. I'm used to the cutesy Niles ones that come around every once in a while. I found alot of cute things and blew all my money on it. 

This is what I wore.
Bleached jean button up shirt from Urban Renewal, Vintage belt, Billabong skirt,
Dotted tights from New York & Company, and Kim Rogers Boots.
The cute ring I got for $8, handcrafted by this lady.
I got three necklaces.
The fish one is probably my favourite. The perfect summer necklace.
It reminds me of the fish necklaces Kate Spade came out with last summer.
Got it for $5.
Also a good summer necklace. It's nice and simple.
Well, simple in my terms. Also $5.
I love crazy necklaces like this! I haven't quite figured out what to wear it
with but it's so pretty and sparkly. It'll look great. I was suprised it was $8.
The lovely coral necklace Alex got. It's too perfect. $25
Lunch. Fillipo's Fettucini La Salmone. So goood.

Then we visited Alex's Mum's friend's, Gwen's house.
It was a lovely Gothic 18th Century House.

Today was a nice way to end break. Winter Break 2009 was the best in a long time in some terms. Being around amazing friends; new and old, discovering new places, visiting old places, creating pieces of art, catching up on Gossip Girl, and buying lots of stufff.  This was a great escape.

Now let's pray that I'll study hard and that January will be over quickly.
23 days till finals.
27 school days till our four day weekend.
62 school days till spring break.
100 school days till summer.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, I will. :)
Love, Jenae.

No comments: