Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fashion Show + Tim Gunn.

Here are the photos from the Modelinia + Tim Gunn Fashion Show. It was really cool seeing Tim Gunn and having him answer questions about Project Runway. Tim Gunn is amazing and I hope to meet him someday. I can't wait for the Project Runway finale on Thursday night.








I'm working on other posts that will be released soon. So stay tuned and I hope you all enjoy your Wednesday off tomorrow!
Love, Jenae.


p.s. My article for the November Issue of the Hatchet came out today! Please read it and tell me what you think.


p.p.s. The All Time Low article is there too! I was really sad that I wasn't able to get everything in there that I wanted too but I am also working on a Q & A from Alex Gaskarth to release on here soon! So you really need to stay tuned because alot more is to come! :)

No comments: