Saturday, October 24, 2009

Love Drunk.

October 21, 2009.
"I believe it's ketchup and mustard, sir."
This is what I wore on Wednesday. September-Nov are the only times you can wear red and yellow together. So I'm taking advantage of it! :)

October 23, 2009.
VersaEmerge, A Rocket To The Moon, The Maine, Cobra Starship,
& Boys Like Girls show at the Warfield in San Fran.

(There was no editting on any of these photos which makes me really happy.)

Raphael and I on BART.



VersaEmerge.
Nick Santino of A Rocket To the Moon.
The Maine.


Trippin' on Cobra Starship.

Martin Johnshon if Boys Like Girls.

I didn't get to take a picture of the end of their set but here it is. It was hella crazy.

Alex & I waiting for BART.

This is what I wore to the show.

Me, when I got home. I was so tired.
All in all, it was a pretty good show. I know have seen The Maine 3 times and A Rocket To the Moon twice. It was good to see VerssEmerge finally after missing them at Warped Tour twice. Cobra Starship was really nice and had a good set. Boys Like Girls was crazier than I thought they would be. I have alot of respect for them now. The show was pretty girly though. 95% was girls. Lots of scenies and little girls with their mom and it was probably their first show. So you can probably imagine how loud the shrieking was not just for the band, but for the techs. I know, wtf right? But we have some insane stories from the show. Just ask us. :D
October 24, 2009.
I've been home all day with swine flu. It is the worst. It's just been computer, crashing, and jello/gingerale all day. Everyone is sick in my family but my Dad. Please pray for us! I hate it so much and I feel so lonely! It's been one long day and I miss everyone! :(
Wash your hands alot and stay healthy!
Love, Jenae.

No comments: