Friday, October 16, 2009

friday night.

This one happens to suck.

1. I'm dressed up with no where to go.
2. Where The Wild Things Are is out today and I reallllly wanted to see it the first day. Guess not.
3. I'm super bored and everyone is busy.

Well, I'll stop complaining. Here is a photo of my outfit I wore today in honor of the movie coming out.


So I guess I'll catch on on my flickr and watch An American Tale or stay up and watch some lame Halloween specials.
This outfit was partially inspired by the new Teen Vogue fashion spread for November 2009 which I love. These pictures are so dreamy, I love the models and the photographer, and especially the clothes.

I would so wear this outfit.



Photographed by Horst Diekgerdes


Speaking of Halloween, have any of you thought of what you want to be? Halloween is coming soon so you better think fast. I've decided to dress up as Max from Where The Wilds Things Are.
Here is the Max costume designed by Christian Joy. I loved that way he interpreted them. And if I could, I would buy this.



They also have a really awesome line of clothing inspired by the movie at Urban Outfitters as well as home decor. I hope to get some evetually.

I also had a great phone interview with Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low on Wednesday. After listening to him, you realize that he's such a real, chill, and really funny guy. As he's said many times before, he's a story to be told, and a great story. He might be the most real person I've talked to in a long time. Girls needs to stop obsessing over him for just his looks. Treat him like an actual person.
So look out for my article about the 45 minute long interview with the incredible Alex Gaskarth.
That's all for now, I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

No comments: