Sunday, April 26, 2009

Even Lazier Sundays.



So, I just finished going through and organizing all my past photos that got messed up when I got the new computer while ago. I'm pretty proud of myself that that is done. So I just need to upload to flickr, which has become my new best friend. I'll probably work on that more next weekend though and during the week if I have time.

I love how flickr is so much easier to upload and organize stuff but I love the community on deviantart. But I also think flickr has more professional artists and photographers.

So it's lazy Sunday. I stayed up till 3:30 organizing photos then I read a bit of Deathnote. The family party was pretty good. Good food and the deserts were overwhelming lol. There were actually people my age this time but they didn't seem very open but the adults that were there were so it was cool to talk to them.

I woke up at 10:40 am, what a terrible time. I think I have my interview today. She's not responding back. I think I'll have to make it an over the phone one. I have to do laundry and all my hw. I think this weekend was alright.

Dude! You have to check out this painter I met on the beach in Maui. We were one the beach and he parked his stuff right next to me and he is amazing! His name is Jim Freeheart and he has such a talent and a good soul. He seems to really take life to the fullest and embrace it. I stood there and watched this whole painting from start to finish. He is brilliant. http://www.jimfreeheart.com/

No comments: